Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Predictive Poetry

I want to try something different. So I'm writing this on my phone and letting my iPhone help decide what words are next. 

The fact that I can be found 

I'm not sure what I want 

The only thing that could make it so much better 

I love you too and I love you too 

I just got home and I have no idea what to say 

I'm at the end 

I'm not a fan of yours and I don't know if you have to go back to sleep now and then you will never understand why people think they are so cute 

The new version 
The new update 
The new one is the best thing to say 
I'm not 
I'm not 
I'm not sure how 

The only way to get my money back or not I don't know

11 comments:

  1. predictable.

    but not really. i like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... I don't know. Life sounds like Bad Karma to me. #Quality

    ReplyDelete
  3. k wait this is genius i used to send my friends paragraphs of just clicking random words they got so annoyed by me lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol me too.

      but it never turns out cool like this so kinda jealous.

      Delete
  4. Just a few weeks of a sudden urge to be the best of the day

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to maybe come read to your classes next week

    ReplyDelete

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Popular Posts

Top 5 Movies (I can't count)

  • Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
  • Dumb and Dumber
  • As Good As It Gets
  • The Fighter
  • Juno
  • *High Fidelity
  • *Fantastic Mr. Fox
  • *O Brother Where Art Thou?
  • *Adaptation
  • Recent Nominee: Warrior
  • Recent Nominee: Silver Linings Playbook

Random Posts

Newsletter

Popular Posts