Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2016

into the woods



I'd rather be anywhere else.

I know that sounds harsh. I'm not a negative person, I'm not a negative person. (Yes I am.)

Like Kanye once said, nothing but positive energy.
That's where I want to be.

Call it Paris, call it yesterday, call it home. The blinds are open, the sun is shining, and my ringer is off. I have nowhere to be, I have everywhere to go. I want to go into the woods.

Where the trees don't know me, nothing but positive energy. I want to make things and live forever. I want to be alone, I want to be in front of the world. I want everyone to see me, I want to be invisible. Into the woods, into the woods.

Where Thoreau writes poetry and girls get murdered. Nothing but positive energy, positive energy.

Two roads diverged in the yellow wood and I turned around and walked home. I logged into Netflix and kicked the Lazyboy all the way back. I told my wife I loved her and asked the kids if they wanted popcorn.

yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

Nothing but positive energy.

5 comments:

  1. when you read this in class i was shocked. it was unreal. i don't know how you wrote something so good, so fast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This would be sick to see performed. I miss that.

      Delete
  2. "I have nowhere to be but everywhere to go" you're dope man!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two roads diverged in the yellow wood and I turned around and walked home. I logged into Netflix and kicked the Lazyboy all the way back. I told my wife I loved her and asked the kids if they wanted popcorn.

    Ahh so good

    ReplyDelete

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Popular Posts

Top 5 Movies (I can't count)

  • Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
  • Dumb and Dumber
  • As Good As It Gets
  • The Fighter
  • Juno
  • *High Fidelity
  • *Fantastic Mr. Fox
  • *O Brother Where Art Thou?
  • *Adaptation
  • Recent Nominee: Warrior
  • Recent Nominee: Silver Linings Playbook

Random Posts

Newsletter

Popular Posts