Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Twenty Paradoxes

1. Be yourself, be real, be honest, but you'll hide behind a pen name. 
2. Feel comfortable in class, but find your new seats.
3. Paris makes me feel both uplifted and bereft.
4. Be different, be indie, like these people.
5. My favorite art is happy and sad.
6. Connect with others (blogs) and be comfortable being alone.
7. Be original and steal from everyone.
8. Writing can't be taught, but it can be learned. (WTF?)
9. Should I be abstract (love) or concrete (bricks)?
10. Don't worry about what other people think. (Ha ha ha ha.)
11. We're all going to die, we're alive.
12. I won't judge your art: top 5.
13. I'm old (bald) and hip (rap).
14. I love my job, but I'm discontent.
15. I love my life, but I'm miserable.
16. Finding Paris in a crowded classroom in Highland.
17. Love/hate relationships with things.
18. The end of the football season is bittersweet.
19. You can be more than one thing, but you have to practice to be great.
20. love

7 comments:

  1. 12. I won't judge your art: top 5.

    20. love

    these two made me laugh

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8. Writing can't be taught, but it can be learned. (WTF?)
    13. I'm old (bald) and hip (rap).

    Haha I love these two, I thought that they were great! And I still want to know the story of how you folded your son in a stroller!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mind blown. But this made me laugh.

    2. Feel comfortable in class, but find your new seats. #theworst
    4. Be different, be indie, like these people.
    12. I won't judge your art: top 5.
    13. I'm old (bald) and hip (rap)
    20. love #dangitlove

    This really made me think Nels, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1
    6
    11
    15
    16

    Favorites. Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "12. I won't judge your art: top 5."
    You ripped my heart out! . . and now I'm pissed. I'll get over someday never.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 11. We're all going to die, we're alive

    ReplyDelete

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Popular Posts

Top 5 Movies (I can't count)

  • Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
  • Dumb and Dumber
  • As Good As It Gets
  • The Fighter
  • Juno
  • *High Fidelity
  • *Fantastic Mr. Fox
  • *O Brother Where Art Thou?
  • *Adaptation
  • Recent Nominee: Warrior
  • Recent Nominee: Silver Linings Playbook

Random Posts

Newsletter

Popular Posts