Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Resonate

Here's what doesn't inspire me:

Robots. 

Adults.

The rain.

Gas prices and discussions about the weather.

Being too cool.

Awkward silence.

Eye contact. 

Other people's dreams.

Wind.

Loud music (and I'm not talking about the volume).

Clutter.

Deadlines.

Authority.

Money.

Chemistry.

SAGE tests.

Other people's problems.



And here's what does:

Robots.

Poetry.

Lonely keys.

Lonely chairs.

Anything that's lonely.

Pictures of places I've never been.

Your relationship with your dad.

Sunshine.

What you want to be when you grow up.

Pictures with me in them.

Cigarettes.

The moon.

Other things.

2 comments:

  1. cigarettes and moon inspire me too.
    I think somewhere inside I'm utterly off balanced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm inspired. and I totally agree... ^

    ReplyDelete

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Popular Posts

Top 5 Movies (I can't count)

  • Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
  • Dumb and Dumber
  • As Good As It Gets
  • The Fighter
  • Juno
  • *High Fidelity
  • *Fantastic Mr. Fox
  • *O Brother Where Art Thou?
  • *Adaptation
  • Recent Nominee: Warrior
  • Recent Nominee: Silver Linings Playbook

Random Posts

Newsletter

Popular Posts